Welcome https://www.leonibolt.com/ (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for female entrepreneurs offered by Leoni Bolt
These Terms and Conditions (Terms)govern your use of this Site, as well as Leoni Bolt’s s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Leoni Bolt at leonibolt.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Grace Lever’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All Leoni Bolt products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Leoni Bolt provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that Leoni Bolt, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
- Leoni Bolt cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
- Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Leoni Bolt Community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
- When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups,other online or in person forums or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material. When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Leoni Bolt Community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
- By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Grace Lever Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Our Site and Leoni Bolt Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
- Whilst using this Site and/or our Leoni Bolt Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- Please see our Leoni Bolt Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Leoni Bolt product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Leoni Bolt.
- You agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
- All material on this Site, in our Leoni Bolt Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Leoni Bolt. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Leoni Bolt, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Leoni Bolt.
- Nothing contained on this Site or in our Leoni Bolt Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Leoni Bolt will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Leoni Bolt Community or our products and/or services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Leoni Bolt Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below:
Half Day Workshop –
a) $37; or
b) $1 to register/ hold seat then $47 payable after the training has been provided
No refund for option (a).
For option (b), if you didn’t receive value, email email@example.com within 24 hours after the training has been provided.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Leoni Bolt Community or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Leoni Bolt Community or Our Content.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Leoni Bolt Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Leoni Bolt Community or through use of our products or services.
- As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Leoni Bolt Community.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact Leoni Bolt at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Grace Lever will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Queensland. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
- We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Leoni Bolt products or services, please email us at email@example.com
Telephone Number: 0416 218 161
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
Content gathered in our Grace Lever Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
Access to this group does not mean that Inbound Marketing Pty Ltd t/as Grace Lever and or The Doing Academy endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Leoni Bolt or her representatives reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behaviour has occurred within.
Leoni Bolt is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include:names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone, by email, via our website from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Amanda Ramsay Makeup and Beauty will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
3/6 Bunya Park Drive
Eatons Hill 4037
Know your numbers! At the end of the day if you want to make a full time career from your creative skills, you need to know your margins and how much you want to earn for the year. To work this out you need to work backwards. How much does your business cost you to run each year including all of your marketing to get your clients for the year. Work out how much you want to take home. Divide this by how many clients you want to work with (make sure it’s reasonable so you don’t burn out!) Add in your holiday time. Now this can all be a bit daunting once you add it all up you’ll be surprised to see how much you’re actually paying yourself an hour. Do yourself a favour and charge accordingly. If you’re still building your portfolio make sure you have a plan moving forward so you’re not shooting yourself in the foot! Develop your skills then raise your prices every 6 months to a year until you’re where you want to be.
Create a tribe of raving fans! Your tribe will probably start off as friends and family as you practice your skills, but as you build your portfolio you’ll have more clients and friends in the industry referring you. Make sure you nurture these relationships. These are your free leads and where you’re best clients will come from.
Become the public face of your business. As creatives we tend to hide behind our work. Your work can be amazing but if people don’t know who you are no-one will hire you. Get out there and network. Collaborate with other businesses. Build those relationships in person and create another referral stream. Remember people buy from people they know, like and trust.
Map out your client workflow. You need to have a clear process of how you will work with each client so you can be working on multiple jobs and know exactly where you’re up to with each client. When you’re first getting started I suggest you have a spreadsheet that tells you where you are up to with each client and put important dates like deadlines into your calendar. You can use google sheets online which will give you access no matter where you and as you grow you can give access to others if you want to start outsourcing some of these tasks to a VA, assistant or producer. Once you get established get yourself a CRM (customer relationship manager). This is an invaluable way to automate emails, invoices, contracts and workflow stages and will ensure you can stay in touch with your clients no matter where you are. I use studio ninja – studioninja.co (Use this promo code: LE100976Y and get $5 off your monthly subscription!)The secret to building your business is in automation!
Outsource. As you start to grow you will run out of hours in the day to do it all yourself. Outsource the things you hate or are the most time consuming, like your accounting, admin and editing work. The sooner you can outsource, the faster your business will grow so you can focus on the important aspects of growing your business!
Commit yourself to learning. As a small business owner we are always learning and in today’s fast paced environment things are always changing. We have to be flexible and change with the times if we don’t want to get left behind (think Kodak and Dick Smith!) Make time in your schedule to listen or watch learning tools in your industry or about business in general. If you can afford it invest in a mentor. Having a mentor is an invaluable tool as they can give you expert advice and become your accountability partner ensuring you are growing your business. It’s great to get an outsiders viewpoint sometimes.